Creating a web strategy - what are your business goals and objectives and how can a well organized web strategy help you achieve those goals? If you have not considered how the Web will fit in helping you achieve your goals, we can assist you in defining what the web can do for you.
Pay per click (PPC), also called cost per click, is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which advertisers pay when the ad is clicked. Advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Websites that utilize PPC ads will display an advertisement when a keyword query matches an advertiser's keyword list. Such advertisements are called sponsored links or sponsored ads, and appear adjacent to, above, or beneath organic results on search engine results pages.
Why advertise using paid search?
• Increase customer base: Drives more traffic to your website to increase the number of potential customers seeing your message. The more your message, products and services are viewed, the more likely your business will influence new customer to buy.
• Become market specific: With a PPC program, a targeted geography can be used to ensure dollars are only going within your market area. You can advertise across the entire nation or within one specific zip code and anywhere in-between.
• Capture the right people at the right time: A PPC campaign can focus on consumers at the beginning stages of the buying cycle through the purchase decision. Additionally, a campaign can focus on a season, month, day/s of the week and hours of the day.
Social media marketing programs center on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it across their social networks. Sharing information about an event, product, service, brand or company across social networks is in essence “electronic word of mouth”.
When companies join social channels, consumers can interact with them and they can communicate with consumers directly. That interaction feels more personal to users than traditional methods of strictly outbound marketing & advertising. These consumers are loyal and will share the businesses they have found on social networks with their followers. At that point, your business has moved from just another business to one that is referred by someone the receivers “follows.” The difference in likelihood of someone doing business with your company if referred vs. seen by traditional advertising is huge.
Social media marketing can help with a number of goals, such as:
• Increase website traffic
• Increase conversions
• Brand awareness
• Creating a brand identity and positive brand association
• Communication and interaction with key audiences
The Tipping Productions Social Media Approach:
• Determine Strategy: We will discuss all of the different social media platforms and which are cost effective, work best to fulfill your goals and level of participation needed. We will determine message and image you want to portray and target audience.
• Development: We create your page/ account/ channel etc. as needed or claim and update existing. Your brand and message are kept consistent throughout all of the platforms while structuring content for best effect on each platform.
• Implementation: Posting, sharing, updating, developing events and promotions on a continual as needed basis. Encouraging followers via likes, reviews and views. Connecting to other’s sites that are frequented by target audiences and monitoring competitor’s pages.
Retargeting (also known as behavioral remarketing) is a form of online targeted advertising. Retargeting is the practice of serving ads based on prior engagement. Retargeting is done by displaying ads to the user as they browse the internet, via various ad networks. Retargeting ad campaigns usually run as display ads, which not only increases effectiveness by specifically targeting an interested audience, but also improves the overall ROI of the advertiser. Where a company has already spent money driving a user to their site in the first place, the term "retargeting" is derived from the concept of marketing to that same user again, in a different manner. Search retargeting, a form of behavioral retargeting, can also be leveraged to drive new customers that have not been to the site before because they are being retargeted based on actions taken on a third-party website.
Our retargeting programs consist of the following:
Ad Creation: ads are created to stand out on a very colorful busy web page. We create multiple sizes to appear on multiple sites in multiple positions.
Call to Action: We will develop a call/calls to action that encourage contact upon view of ad and encourage click through for more information or further benefits.
Ad Delivery: Your ads will be displayed to those who have already visited your site via organic, direct, PPC or social media campaigns. As statistics show, these interested consumers are more likely to choose your business the more they see/know you. We will show these “hot” leads your ad 3-8 times in the following days as soon as minutes after leaving your site.
Cost Effective: Each website visitor can be retargeted for pennies per visitor.
eMail marketing is directly marketing a message to a group of people using email. It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness. Email marketing can be done to either your current customer database or specified targeted list. Broadly, the term is usually used to refer to sending email messages with the purpose of enhancing the relationship of a merchant with its current or previous customers, to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business, sending email messages with the purpose of acquiring new customers or convincing current customers to purchase something immediately.
An email campaign distributed to your current customer database and or social networks keeps your message “top of mind.” It is important to keep these contacts constant without being intrusive. We will help you determine what makes an email helpful and informative while building loyalty and increasing sales. Email can be an additional way to reach out to potential customers. These work best when a highly targeted list is used. For instance, an ad for swimming pool remodeling will be more successful if sent only to high income homeowners with swimming pools over 10 years old. A pediatrician might reach out to families with small children who recently moved to the area or expectant parents.
Like what you see? We would be happy to discuss with you the potential opportunities involved in achieving your business goalsContact Us